Growing the Church has its own Internet service facility, which allows us to host your website and e-mail accounts in a professionally managed server environment. Having our own server allows us to offer you cost-saving measures without sacrificing the level of service offered by top Internet Service Providers.
Need a new website? Let us create it for you! Using WordPress, a user-friendly system that makes it easy for you to maintain your website, we can have a new website ready for you in one week. It takes four easy steps:
- We set up your website or transfer the old one, handling all the technical stuff for you.
- We develop, with your assistance, different colour combinations and the header to complement your parish’s identity.
- After the website “skeleton” has been created, we invite you to add the “muscles and skin”—the content and pictures, ensuring that the website has the look and feel you desire.
- Then we teach you how to maintain your website. At this time, you can set up through the control panel your e-mail addresses or we can do it for you
Having a new website is that easy!
What does it cost?
We charge US$20 per month or if you pay upfront for the year US$200.
There are no further hidden costs, this covers everything:
- Basic design
- World class hosting
- E-mail hosting with webmail feature (20 e-mail address)
- Domain name registration and renewal
- Support – via Skype
Note: The funds generated from this service go to help support the IT Ministry at Growing the Church, which is run by self-supporting missionaries.